Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Project Life: Weeks 1-3

I absolutely love project life. I love the simplicity. I love that I capture everyday things that will be fun to look back on over time. I love that I will be able to see my son grow over the year.

As a scrapper I'm WAY behind on many things. I still haven't don't CJ's baby book. He's 5. Yeah yeah. I didn't think I'd keep up with weekly spreads of project life but so far so good. I have everything organized and seem to have a good system. I mostly take pictures with my iPhone because it's better than my Nikon. It's also always handy. I have a spreadsheet that lists the dates of every week and have a breakdown of each week. I fill in each day with a short description of any pictures I took and/or journaling I want to write. I upload pictures on Thursday and pick them up from Sam's on Friday. I normally do me week Friday night/Saturday depending on what we're doing. Putting the page together normally takes less than an hour.

Now, there are core kits that available to make the entire process easy but I have plenty of paper and other pretties in my scrap stash. I made my own kit out of 6x6 paper packs.







I've used all sorts of old product. It's great!

Project Life is a system developed by Becky Higgins. If you want to find out more watch the video here.

No comments:

Post a Comment