Saturday, April 30, 2011

CREATE!

I took the opportunity of an empty house to get loads of stuff done. Granted, it wasn't anything that I SHOULD have done but I did have fun :)

I spent the better part of last night finishing up an invitation order. I spent the first half of today making envelopes for those invitations. Now, I should have put more thought into the size of the invitations because it took me a good hour and lots of trial and error to figure out exactly how I was going to do it. Once I had it all figured out it was smooth sailing.

After that I took a break and made mother's day cards. They were lots of fun.

Then it was time to design thank you cards. I knew the basic shape I wanted and had an idea of what I wanted to do with them but those plans were thrown out of the window. I still want to try the technique out but maybe on a different project. It all worked out in the end and I love how they are coming together.

Will post pictures tomorrow.

I must say it was nice having a quiet house but I did miss snuggles and movies with my little guy. So glad to have him back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment