Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Why I Scrap

I started scrapping back in 2002. I originally did it to make a book of my wedding. Now I do it mainly to document my son's life. I also make gifts and cards. Mostly it is just nice to sit down without a clue as to what I'm going to work on or do and just create something out of the blue. It is an amazing stress reliever and is about the only time I get to myself.

I like to work with different styles and different products. I have no hard-and-fast rule to my creative process. Sometimes I like to use sketches and see how they transform into an entirely different layout.

I am obsessed with stamps...and ribbon...and buttons.

Other things I love:
1. my scoring board
2. stickles
3. glossy accents
4. fiskars non-stick scissors
5. glimmer mist

No comments:

Post a Comment