Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Do you hear what I hear?

Silence is golden. I came home to an empty house thanks to the little guy spending the night with grandma and grandpa. The man worked really late. I spent my time going through closets and reorganizing (once again) my craft space. I went to Michael's and got some super stuff on clearance. You've just got to love the sales!

I failed to get my calendars done before Christmas as they were gifts to my mom and grandma. Mom doesn't care as long as she gets it. My grandma has been in a rehab facility following knee replacement surgery so we're exchanging our Christmas gifts when she gets out. And really, as long as I have them done by January 1st it shouldn't be that big of a deal, right???

I think I've been putting them off because it's been forever since I've actually worked on a layout with pictures. The past few months I've either been working on altered projects or on making cards and such for my etsy shop. I'm a little rusty but got through 4 months of 1 calendar tonight. I'm keeping the layouts quick and simple. I can't add too much to them or they'll be really bulky.

Tomorrow I will have a kid-free/husband-free day and plan to knock both of them out and off of my "to do" list.

Now I can hear my pillow and electric blanket calling my name so until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment