Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The zombie apocalypse is coming!

If you haven't heard already there will be a zombie apocalypse in the near future.

In celebration of that and the awesome show "The Walking Dead" I present to you....zombies










I learned that I have mad bloody intestine and blood spatter skillz. One side says "zombies" and the other side says "brains". I would have totally made a clay brain but I couldn't find any brain molds. The blocks also have dripping blood and bloody fingerprints. I tried to put teeth marks in the blocks to make it look like a zombie bit the wood. Well, let's just say that I didn't want to break my teeth. I took one for the team and tried biting it but the wood was just too hard. Maybe if I had used balsa wood it would have worked. That's just how dedicated I am.

These blocks are actually for a friend but I totally might make a set for myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment