Thursday, June 14, 2012

time is not on my side

Sorry I haven't posted anything in awhile. T-ball season has started and games two nights a week is hell. Add to that the normal household chores and my massive garden and it seems like there are not enough hours in the day!

Anywho, posting may be sparse until the summer months are over. I did set up a Facebook page featuring things in my etsy shop. I'm still deciding on what I'm doing with the whole thing but the plan for now is to "feature" new products and/or items that have expired on the etsy page on the FB page and the blog. I also need to figure out the whole blog layout and adding a shopping cart for those items. I may have some free (kid-free) time next weekend to mess around with things for a bit.

As for creating...I am still subscribing to the monthly card kits from simonsaysstamp.com and LOVING them. I also throw together a card or two as time permits.

I guess I'm asking that you be patient while I try and fumble my way through some of these new changes and I thank each and every one of you who has supported me in the past year or so. I love you all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment