Thursday, May 24, 2012

New Stuff

***Apparently the "schedule" feature isn't working because this should have posted on May 24th.***


I know, I know. The last thing I need to be buying is more paper. But I needed it.

Not buying it? Yeah, me neither. But I did need it. I showed up to the scrapbook retreat an hour early and needed to kill some time. I ran by JoAnn Fabric just to look around and wouldn't you know it but they had paper packs on sale for 50% off. And then I got to thinking about how I needed some fun and bright summer colors for a few layouts that I was going to work on that day. They also had some awesome birthday paper which I also needed. So....3 paper packs later and I was good to go.

I did use a ton of it at the retreat on Sunday. And in the long run it did save me $$$.


My table at the retreat




The other thing I bought was a huge lot of bakers twine. Yes, it's a LOT of twine and no, there is no possible way I could use it all. That's why I'm splitting it up between friends. I've had plans in mind for these for quite some time.




It's supposed to be really hot this weekend and I desperately want to be inside where it's cool getting my craft on. But hubs has other plans. My holiday weekend will be spent having a picnic at little guy's preschool tomorrow followed by a trip to buy flowers. My deck looks ugly and naked without any flowers. The rest of the weekend will be filled with weeding the garden and painting/staining the playset. Fun fun fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment