Sunday, February 24, 2013

being an adult sucks

I'm sure that's not news for anyone reading this. The truth is that I started a second job today. It was great. I will be providing office support for an online pottery company. They don't make pottery but they buy, resell, auction, and purchase from estates.

Anyway, between my regular job, my part-time job, and school (yeah, that sucks too), I will be limited on my crafting time. But never fear. I WILL keep up on my project life. I have everything prepped in advance so all I have to do is plunk in my pictures, whip up a little journaling, and voila! The downside is that it may take a little longer to upload my photos to the blog. I also bought a new scrapbook to put my layouts from year 4 of tha ceej so I will scan those layouts as I am putting the book together. I already have a big stack done and many more to put together.

So please hang in there with me. Only 11 more weeks of classes then I get another break. Then T-ball season starts. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment