Sunday, February 10, 2013

Evolving

I've been putting my giant stack of layouts in my scrapbooks. While looking through the old stuff I've realized how far I've come since I first started scrapbooking over 10 years ago.

On one hand there are so many more products and techniques available now than back in the day. But I've also been watching tutorials and other YouTube channels. Again, these weren't available long ago. I've learned design principles and so much more.

I'm also journaling a lot more now than I ever have, which is to say never. I have zero journaling in my old books.

Maybe one day I will go back and add journaling. I struggle with wanting to completely redo all of my old pages but then I kind of like to see how far I've come. If anything I will add the stories of the pictures on the backside of the pages.

Nevertheless, it's a continuous growing process. I've come to call my myself a memory keeper than a scrapbooker. And I look forward to see how much more I can grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment