Wednesday, March 28, 2012

It's been awhile

March has been a busy month here. I haven't had much time to update the blog so here goes...

I had friends from Indiana come and visit. We had a lovely lunch together and spent a beautiful day at the zoo with the kids.

The weekend after we attempted to have our own scrap-a-palooza with Tiki Laru and little sis Amy. Not much went according to plan but all was good since their brother arrived safely home from Afghanistan that weekend. :)

Last weekend we went bowling with little buddy's preschool class. We had lots of fun and I almost, almost, beat the man of the house. Is it cheating if we used the lane with the bumpers too?

I started (and almost finished) another online card class. It's called "Creative Chemistry" and shows the different Tim Holtz/Ranger products and how they work and why. It is definitely very interesting and I'm learning a lot of techniques.

I also signed up for a "card kit of the month club" through simonsaysstamp.com. I've been busy playing with my new goodies.

Enough talk. I know y'all really just want to see pictures of what I've been up to lately...














No comments:

Post a Comment