Sunday, March 11, 2012

Reorganizing...again

It seems like I am in the constant search for the perfect organization/table set up for my craft stuff. I currently use an old desk that had a shelf on the top. I took the shelf off thinking that it would limit my room and throw a shadow over my workspace. With the recent addition of my silhouette I was pretty much forced to put the shelf back on. The good thing is that I now have more room for my laptop and lots of room for "stuff" underneath. It will be nice to have stuff right in front of me so I won't have to go searching around.

One of these days I will be satisfied with the way things are, but I doubt it. I also went through all of my carts and reorganized. Tiki Laru and her little sis are coming over Friday night and we are having a scrapfest at my house. It will be lots of fun and I've been looking forward to this since we decided to do it. Bring on the junk food, crass movies, and lots of creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment