Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Just a quick update...

March is a crazy busy month for me. We have 5 birthdays, I have friends visiting from out of state, friends staying and scrapbooking, and at the end of the month I have a Hunger Games weekend planned. I shudder to think about what my house will look like come April.

Anyway, I did make some time to play with my new Silhouette and I must say that IT. IS. AWESOME. It was worth every single penny I paid for it. The software took a big of a learning curve to figure everything out but the possibilities are endless. The cuts are absolutely amazing.

I'm looking forward to experimenting with it a little more on Sunday and trying out the different features and I promise to post some pictures of some of the things it can do.

I must say it is a far cry from my Slice. It served its purpose and has been given a home with my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment