Friday, November 1, 2013

30 Days of Thankful: Day 1

Wow. I haven't posted since March. I guess life just got in the way....

Anyway, yesterday was Halloween which was fun, wet, and a little chilly but it's all worth it for this guy...



He had lots of fun which is all that really matters. Like I said, it was wet. It rained almost the entire time. We were done after an hour and spent the rest of the evening sorting and eating candy.

It was also a very busy day at work. I co-chaired the Halloween activities. We had a potluck, a few contests, and lots of puzzles. Unfortunately lots of people here are ungrateful and complained about lots of stuff we do for them, FOR FUN, so the day was sort of bittersweet.

And since today is November I try to do my 30 days of things I'm thankful for. Today did not start off on the right foot since I received another complaint email about the Halloween festivities yesterday. So today I'm thankful for my headphones and music so I can tune out and just get stuff done today. If my brain is listening to something, anything, I tend to not dwell on the bad stuff going on.

I'll not bore you with my complaining so I'll leave it at that. And I promise I won't wait another 7 months before I post again.

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment