Monday, November 11, 2013

30 days of thankful: days 10 & 11

Well, I thought I posted yesterday but it seems that it disappeared!

Day 10: I'm eternally thankful that I got to spend the day at my craft table working on Christmas presents. Every year I make calendars for my mom and grandma. I'm almost done. A few pages need some embellishments and that's about it. I will share pictures next weekend. I'm about 99% sure my mom doesn't read the blog.

Edited: I did have a post all typed out on my iPhone app but apparently didn't hit publish. Duh!

Day 11: Today I'm thankful for all of the veterans who have served and are still serve our country. I'd list all of the vets in my family but I'm afraid I'd leave someone out and have hurt feelings.

Now I'm off to lunch and my book. I'm thankful for that too :)

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment