Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Name Change

Etsy has been updating their site and adding new and better policies. For one time, and only time only, they gave shop owners an opportunity to change their shop name. I thought it was the perfect time to change mine since I had to come up with something quick when I originally signed up.

I had a few awesome ideas but they were taken (of course!).

Some of the ones I liked were:

Scrap Paper Scissors
Paper Covers Rock
Paper Covers Scissors

There were a few others that were similar but every one I tried was already taken. In the end I chose Ink Stamp Paper. It's pretty lame but not as lame as the name I already had. It really didn't match up to the kinds of items I was making and selling.

Anyway, I'm trying to get all of my stuff packed up for a quick trip to St. Louis for my annual visit for Tiki Laru's birthday. I'm amazed at all of the prep and stuff I have to take for a 36 hour trip. But it will be totally worth it and we'll have tons of fun. It'll be nice to get away from home and work and the stress of everyday living. I'll have a total of 6 hours of uninterrupted QUIET time in the car. :)

I finished up Tiki Laru's present tonight. Pics will come on Sunday. I'm sure there will be other pictures of our adventures at Archiver's.

No comments:

Post a Comment