Sunday, October 16, 2011

Weekend Recap

Why do weekends go by so fast? We spent Saturday cleaning the house and playing outside. I'm not sure how much longer the nice fall weather will last before it starts getting cold, cloudy, and rainy.

Today we went to a pumpkin farm for my son's preschool family outing for October. It was a lot of fun. We took a hay rack ride, pet/fed horses and goats, and went through a corn maze. Little buddy had a blast and didn't want to leave.

I cut out a ton of tags to make for my etsy store. Decorated a bunch while LB was in the tub. It looked like my craft area thew up on my kitchen counter.

I would have taken a picture but I realized I left my camera out in the car. Why didn't I just go out and get it? Well, because I'm lazy and it's dark outside. And when I say dark, I mean DARK. Country living doesn't include street lights so if you venture too far it gets pitch black....and then my active imagination takes over. I watch too many scary movies. LOL!

I'll try to download some pics sometime this week although I'm not promising anything. I have to pack for STL and figure out how to consolidate my stuff so everything will fit in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment