Thursday, October 6, 2011

It's been awhile...

Wow! I didn't realize that it's been so long since I posted. Last weekend I went to a Scrap for SIDS fundraiser. I had 10 hours of uninterrupted scrapping and it was great time for a great cause. I didn't get much done...worked on a present for a friend which you'll see after Oct. 21st (wink wink), a few cards, and made some name placecards/fall tags.

I also threw together a few sets of fall themed blocks over the past week or so.

I've also been really busy with school. But the good news is that I have all of my homework due this weekend done already (yay me!) so I'll be able to take lots of pictures of my projects and post a few new items in my etsy shop.

The weather is supposed to be absolutely beautiful this weekend so I plan on staying home and enjoying some time outside with the little guy. Other big plans include cleaning out my car and pulling out the garden. We'll probably pull some potatoes if they're ready. I've been looking forward to fresh red and sweet potatoes!!!!

Mom is coming over Sunday to work on something she's been working on. I'll see if I can sneak a pic or two of her project. She's taking little guy home with her on Sunday night. Monday is Columbus Day and daycare and the post office is closed so little buddy will be staying with grandpa all day while the rest of us work!

No comments:

Post a Comment