Sunday, September 25, 2011

Harvest Blocks Part 2

Ok, so the site is acting really weird and wouldn't let me type any text beneath the picture.

Next I painted a thin layer of paint on a rubber stamp and stamped the image on a square of paper.









I inked grunge letters with forest moss distress ink then covered with peeled paint distress stickles.


Then I put the whole shebang together. I cut the squares a smaller size so that you might see the distressed technique but I think I should have made them a little smaller. They aren't terrible by any means but they aren't my favorite set either.



Please ignore the dirty dishes in the background. It is Sunday and yesterday was house cleaning day. I would end up doing dishes twice a day if I let it bother me that much. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment