Monday, September 5, 2011

Long time no blog

I'll admit...I haven't even cracked open my laptop since Thursday night. Friday night was spent grocery shopping. Saturday we took a trip to Menard's so I could buy some wood for a project I'm working on for a friend (details to come later). Yesterday was spent cleaning my entire house. It is so clean and smelling good!

Now I sit in front of my old friend, eating cereal and staring at the huge stack of wood CB cut for me. My living room smells like wood LOL!

I'll start by posting pictures of some blocks I made for my BFF, otherwise known as Tiki Laru.





They are my basic blocks except I chose not to ink the edges. I think it gives them a more "weathered" beachy look.

And I also made another set of spooky blocks for my friend B...and am working on another order of the same blocks for my mom. Boy, those sure are popular! If you want a set you can get them on my etsy page.

That's all for now. I have more pics from the campground weekend and the circus but I'll leave that for another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment