Thursday, August 25, 2011

My dirty little secret

For years I have tried to shun everything Martha Stewart because, well, I'm not sure why.

As much as I hated her back in the day I still felt compelled to go home and watch her tv show over my lunch hour. Keep in mind this was 11+ years ago. I think she annoyed me with her tag line "it's a good thing". Plus she always seemed so stuck up.

That being said, I must confess that her scrapbooking products rock my world.

1. I love her scoring board. Not only does it help with making envelopes in various sizes but it also comes with a guide to make cute boxes and other cute crafts.
2. I love her border punches. They are heavy duty and you can almost always find a coupon in the scrapbook mags.
3. I love her flower stickers. They are awesome and beautiful.
4. I love her circle cutter. One of these days I will buy one.
5. I love her craft paint. It hasn't hit the shelves yet but I've seen samples and it looks awesome. I can't wait to get my little hands on it.

I suppose this is my apology to Martha....11 years in the making.

No comments:

Post a Comment