Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Project: Haunted House

The advantage of moving my scrapbook stuff downstairs is that I can squeeze in a little bit of crafting most any night (got to love bathtime!) I took the opportunity to work on my halloween house tonight.

Basically the only things I had done to it was coat it in paint, paint the roof black, and added black stickles to make the roof look like shimmery shingles.

Tonight I lined the inside of the house with pages from a medical dictionary. I put down a layer of mod podge, cut the paper to size, and adhered it to the inside walls. I used an exacto knife to cut out the windows. Then I took some sticker packaging (recycle everything!) and proceeded to jam up my paper punch. I cut out squares of plastic using scissors and attached them to the inside of the windows using Glossy Accents. Now it looks like the windows have glass.



No comments:

Post a Comment