Wednesday, August 10, 2011

As if I need another hobby...

...for some reason I want to learn how to sew. Originally I wanted to learn because I can never find any curtains I like. I imagine that can't be that difficult to make. Then I started visiting sewing blogs (oh, don't get me started on the blogs!). There are so many fun projects that I can do!

Come to find out my grandma just happens to have a spare sewing machine. Now I just need to figure out how to use it.

I should probably warn my family and friends now that Christmas gifts will most likely be some sort of project I whip together because I have nothing better to do with my time.

Oh, wait. School starts up soon. Full-time. Where, oh where!, will I find time to craft?

On a completely different note, I started on more Halloween wood blocks last night. Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment