Friday, August 5, 2011

Project: Haunted House

Ok, so it may not be so much as haunted house as a Halloween house decoration.

I covered the outside with paper and cut out the doors and windows. The top section was a little tricky so I used some fringe so you can't see it too much. I covered all of the window and door openings with clear plastic packaging so it can also be used to store Halloween candy.



I cut strips of matching orange coredinations paper and distressed them by balling them up repeatedly then gently sanding the ridges. I need to figure out what I'm doing with the "yard" section but I have a few ideas. I have a few plans for minor decorations on the inside windows and the chimney but I'm not going to spoil it yet...you'll just have to wait and see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment