Thursday, August 11, 2011

Odds and Ends

Just wanted to check in with a few quick notes:

1. I still need to write up a tutorial for the haunted house. I'm also going to take some "night" pictures of the house now that I bought a flickering LED tea light to put inside it. Super cool.

2. My garden tomatos are finally turning red so I'm more than certain that I'll be canning some sort of sauce or salsa this weekend. Pictures will follow (of course!).

3. I moved around some of the icons on the site. I moved the subscription options to the top so if you'd like to subscribe to the blog just type in your email address or add to your RSS reader. You'll get an email each time I add a post. If you want to subscribe and are having problems just let me know and I'll be happy to do it for you (and tell your friends!)

4. My next 6-week class starts this week so if I'm MIA for a little bit it just means that I have tons o'homework and no time to either craft or blog.

Now I need to track down a certain little person and get him to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment