Saturday, November 19, 2011

Holiday Card Boot Camp Cards

Here is another card inspired by the Holiday Card Boot Camp. I wish I had more time this week to work on them but this week was so hectic.

But now all is good. My kid took a LONG nap today which allowed me to get both of my papers done for my class...and I even turned them in a day early! That means I have all day tomorrow to craft...and since dinner will be in the crock pot I won't have to worry about stopping to make dinner. :)


I know these aren't traditional holiday colors. I was trying to use up some scraps from a My Mind's Eye Christmas paper pack that I bought last year. I originally bought it to make an advent calendar for my son. I'll have to take pictures of it once I get it out of the closet and ready for another holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment