Monday, November 21, 2011

The weekend in review

It was yet another relaxing weekend. The boy took a lllooonnnggg nap on Saturday so I used the time and finished up a paper for school. That left my entire Sunday free to do whatever....and you know what that whatever was!

[craft table in disarray]


Here are some "santa" blocks that were made by special request. I even used some of my new paper :)



Instead of inking the edges I used white acrylic paint to make it look like ice/snow. The letters are covered in star dust stickles but the camera doesn't do the glittery goodness justice. I threw on another layer just for good measure.

Then I finished up a christmas present for my mother in law. I only have pictures of the front of the blocks but the paper covering the other sides is really great.



And do you think I could figure out how to flip the picture around? Oh well. I've been a little "technically challenged" these past few days.


No comments:

Post a Comment