Saturday, November 5, 2011

Not going as planned

I started working on making invitations for my son's birthday party which will be held at the zoo. I found the perfect paper. However, when I started assembling them this morning something just didn't feel right. I can't put my finger on it. I don't know why I fuss so much about them. After all, they will most likely get thrown in the trash anyway...and I know that and that part doesn't bother me. I just have a need to make them perfect. For some reason they don't look like what I envisioned in my head...but then again most of my project don't anyway. They seem to take a life of their own and usually don't look anywhere near what I thought they would.

So, I'm going to continue to trudge along and just finish them up so they will be done with. I'll post pics later.

No comments:

Post a Comment