Wednesday, July 13, 2011

4th of July

Ok, so I know this is a little late but I finally downloaded my pictures.

The weekend of the 4th was a little hectic. Lots of friends to see, not so much time to do it in. Spent our Saturday at my BF's pool party. Spent the night teaching her how to make her very own altered birdhouse. Sorry, forgot to take pics. Maybe my friend can help me out?

Sunday was spent getting ready for a cookout at our house. We had a rousing game of baseball complete with our very own baseball field in the back yard. After dark we had a great fireworks show courtesy of the huz.

Monday was spent at mom's pool. Gorgeous day. We went to the local fireworks show. Bugs were everywhere. Fireworks went a little long. All was well.


 If you build it, they will come





No comments:

Post a Comment