Friday, July 22, 2011

Sneaky Sneaky

I'm so glad the weekend is here. It's been a horribly SLOW week at work until today, then everything went to hell. Anyway, all I could think about is getting home and doing nothing, which just happens to be my plan this weekend.

The huz has to work tomorrow so I'm going to clean, and I mean CLEAN, the house since I won't have to wait for him to wake up around 11:00. I'm also going to clean out the little guy's toys and put a lot in storage. And the sneaky part? I'm going to move my scrapbook stuff downstairs after I make room and purge toys and the huz has no idea. <Insert evil laugh here> Hey, he told me in April that I could bring the stuff down. I just don't think he thought I was serious about it :)

Now, if only I could sneak upstairs and work on a few projects. Little Buddy doesn't like it when I go up there for some odd reason. He tells me it is dangerous. All the more reason to move stuff to the main floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment