Sunday, July 17, 2011

Bathtubs and Playsets, Oh My!

It's been an interesting few days. First we found out that our tub has been leaking for a few weeks. After some trial and error, the huz finally figured out what was wrong it it. The bad news is that we'll most likely have to tear the bathroom apart next summer and fix it for good. We now just have a temporary fix and did what we could without tearing out walls.

Then he's been working on building a playset for little buddy (LB). Progress has been slow but the thing is huge so I suppose I shouldn't think it would take an afternoon to put together. One of the slides get delivered today (thanks, E!) so LB should get to play on it this evening.

I'm taking lots of pics of construction and I'll post them later.

I'm also working on building a paper mache haunted house to sell on my etsy page. Not quite sure what it will look like yet but I have some definite ideas.

Hope everyone is staying out of this horrible heat. I know I'll be doing my best to keep LB inside today but I'm sure that plan will go out the window as soon as E and mom get here today.

Til next time...stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment