Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Busy, busy, busy weekend

I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July holiday. I know my weekend was busy and FUN!

Me and little buddy spent Saturday hanging out with my best friend at her mom's pool. The weather was beautiful and the food was delicious. Friend came back home with me and made her very own decorated birdhouse. I think I have her hooked :)

Sunday was spent cleaning house and waiting to entertain guests with a cookout, baseball, and fireworks. The fireworks were great (thanks to the huz), the food was great (I'll take some credit for that one), and the company was great too. The baseball diamond was a big hit. I'm still sore from playing.

Monday was spent at the parents house swimming and eating...and swimming and eating some more. It was such a nice day without a cloud in the sky. We went to the riverfront and watched the fireworks then spent almost an hour trying to get back home.

We are all tired and a little sore but I couldn't ask for more...spending time with friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment