Thursday, November 1, 2012

30 days of thankful: day 1

I'm going to jump on the bandwagon for this one.

Let me start by saying I wasn't feeling very thankful for anything today. I didn't feel good at all. Yucky cold, no voice, and achy bones. I just wanted to go home and curl up in bed. To make matters worse I had to run errands over lunch.

I stopped at the gas station and kept hearing a voice talking. There was a little old lady at the pump across from me and she couldn't get her gas cap off. She was trying to push the handicap button to get someone inside to help but they never responded. I went over and took her gas cap off.

Long story short...I'm thankful that I was there to help her today. I would like to think if that was my grandma someone would help her out. At the very least I got some good karma. That's never a bad thing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment