Saturday, November 3, 2012

December Daily Book and Foundation Pages

I finally found a book to house my December Daily. I found an 8x8 chipboard album that was perfect. The album is actually more like 10x8 but that size is actually perfect for what I need. I can't use page protectors which makes me uneasy but I'm sure no one except me will look at it anyway. LOL

The album came with a naked chipboard cover and a green fabric spine. I covered the naked chipboard with Santa paper. I folded the excess over the edge of the page and secured with washi tape. I was afraid if the edges were left raw that it would make the paper easier to tear.






This album also didn't come with pages so I took the foundation pages and taped them together. It makes the pages sturdier although I may add eyelets at a later time to reinforce the holes.

Here are the rest of the foundation pages. Some of the pictures are upside down and others are sideways but you get the point. I can't for the life of me figure out how they keep getting turned around.

As of now I am starting my December Daily on Thanksgiving and ending on Christmas. However, I am off the last 10 days of December so if I have time and things to add I will finish out the month of December. I'll just be happy if I start and actually finish the darn thing. A few days will be easy since I have 2 birthdays and a few other events that I know for sure will happen.





















Now I need to get my numbers together and cut photo mats, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment