Friday, November 30, 2012

30 days of thankful: days 28-30

day 28: again, thankful I get sick time at work to stay home with my sick boy. Cold are going around our house. Luckily I've seemed to avoid it for now.

day 29: I'm thankful for my electric blanket. There is nothing better than crawling into a toasty warm bed. I normally turn it on about 30 minutes before bed then shut it off. I get really hot when I sleep but my feet are always freezing. Once they warm up I'm A-OK!

day 30: I'm thankful that the boy is spending the night with grandpa and grandma tonight. That means we will get to grocery shop without trying to tell someone why he can't get toys right now (birthday in 2 weeks!). Plus it means that I get the house to myself tomorrow. Too bad I'll be trying to rid my house of skunk smell. Long story....the dog was skunked last night and now my house REEKS of skunk. I'm the only one who can smell the stench since the other two have head colds. Yeah, fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment