Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Getting There

I spent the last 3 hours cutting and pasting code, inserting pictures, and formatting over and over again.

More items have been added to the Halloween and Fall page. I also posted in the Christmas Cards and Home Decor page. Lots of Christmas card sets and fun stuff. There is still more to add to that page that I will hopefully get to this weekend.

And...drum roll.....the majority of my other cards are now listed on the Cards For Sale page. Newer items are at the top and older items at the bottom. Keep in mind many of my cards will expire on the etsy site in about a month so they will be exclusive to the blog.

I'm open to suggestions as to the setup. I am in no means a web designer or even computer savvy. I'm lucky I figured out how to add a shopping cart and add HTML code!

I'll also post updates when new items are listed. :)

Now this girl needs to get a very tired little boy to bed. Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment