Wednesday, August 8, 2012

How long can I keep it cleared of paper???

My scrapping area is finally clean! I'll post a few pictures every day with an explanation of what everything is.

This is my desk. On the top shelf sits my pencil cup filled with my most often used small tools. Pencils, gel pens, stylus, bone folder, tweezers, craft knife, paper piercer, and scissors.

The pink tin thingy (Upcycled planter) holds all of my different adhesives. I have a few tape runners, various sizes of glue dots, liquid glue, matte medium, etc.

Next up is my baby, my pride and joy, my most awesome piece of machinery, otherwise known as my Silhouette Cameo. It's a die cut machine and so much more. I can use computer software to manipulate files as well as edit and design my own stuff. If my house were on fire I would go back and save it. On the other side is a small jelly jar filled with various jewels. My swatches finish out the top shelf.

The basket on the bottom holds my versamark ink and mounting blocks for my clear stamps. I use these a lot and I hate digging around for them. I also have my dimensional adhesive, otherwise known as pop dots. Precut cards and a few other items fill the basket.

Next is my handy dandy bottle caddy filled with glittery stickles and liquid pearl goodness.

The small drawers are filled with washi tape, small ink pads, gaffer tape, markers, misc tools, and various refill blades.

The container next to it has various pieces of stuff. I don't know how else to explain it. I'll take a few more detailed pictures tomorrow. The lighting is bad so I apologize in advance.

To top it off is my self healing craft mat. It has all sorts of measurements on it which makes it easy to line things up.

So there you have it for now. This is where the magic or epic failures happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment