Monday, August 27, 2012

Pinspired

I don't know about you but I heart pinterest. Maybe too much.

Anyway, this weekend I walked past a dry erase calendar that's on the side of our fridge. Problem is we never use it. NEVER. It still has July 2007 as the date.

Um, yeah.

Then I got a bright idea that involves this:


My plan is inspired by many things I've seen on pinterest. I don't have high expectations as the board is old and from the dollar store. The plan is to use it as a board that we can write stuff we need to pick up from the store. The system we have now just isn't working. Mostly because if I don't write down that I'm out of Comet (true story) I'll forgot that I need to pick some up. And still haven't done so 3 weeks later. Because I forget things. I forget things so much that it really annoys the hubster.

My fear is that once I "chalkboard" one thing I'll want to do more, and more, and MORE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment