Monday, August 20, 2012

I feel like a hoarder

My confession: I have reorganized my scrap space twice in two weeks. I found not one, not two, but three unopened packs of glue sticks. I feel like a hoarder. Maybe we should play "Where's Waldo" but with glue sticks and not Waldo.

And so I now present to you my secret shame with all of the dirty details:



top box has random embellishments; cart has rub-ons; white/clear embossing powder and heat gun; mists and masks; chipboard pieces and random items



reference material; magazines; idea books; finished layouts (in giant ziplock bags); pictures; paper

texture boutique; lots of glitter; random stuff; stickers; stamps; and more stamps

the whole enchilada - lots of paper; green box has finished cards; cart with more stuff; black container is filled with 8x10 paper



lots of chipboard letters; paint pens; oh look glue sticks


lots and lots of punches


buttons separated by color; eyelets; brads


lots and lots of ribbon. there may be 2 or 3 layers underneath what you see



oh look - more chipboard letters


desk



card stuff; trimmer; 6x6 paper pads; scoring board; scrap paper box; organizer with ink, stamps, and washi tape





So there you have it. All of it. Well, maybe not all of it. I know there is still stuff lurking upstairs. One day at a time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment